2004 Buick Rendezvous User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Economy is excellent for the weight of this vehicle
- Very under powered. Just went from Reno Nevada to Shelby Montana and spent a great deal of the trip
Spends a great deal of your trip in second gear. It hates hills! The 3400 enegine juist doesn't have the pulling power unless it is runnibg full bore in lower gears. It could probably pull hills in higher gear but the auto trans kivks it down and you are taching at 4,000 rpm doing 65 mph uphill. Don't see this model towing a boat either. Would burn up the trans and engine! If you are a flatlander or don't mind pulling hills at 45 mph then this is fine. I would suggest the 3.6 litre if you travel a lot. Otherwise this vehicle is a true love!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles