2005 Buick Rendezvous User Reviews
Ultra FWD shown
- $5,897 - $6,623
- No trim specified for this review
- Very good fuel economy, nice looking for style of vehicle & some convenient storage compartments
- slightly rough ride for a Buick, majorly underpowered, cheap interior for a Buick
Over all a decent, convenient vehicle. Good for those needing a van but not wanting one. Very much underpowered. An '86 5spd Chevette could probably take it off the line. Needs min.200hsp like the new GM vans. Cargo is a little tight due to the slope of the back window and seats do not fold flat. However, for the price & style and since it is one of the first of it's kind it is a pretty good vehicle for the money.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles