2006 Buick Rendezvous User Reviews
FWD CX shown
- $6,826 - $7,876
- No trim specified for this review
- 26 mph on hwy, 20 mph in town, exceptionaly quiet and smooth
- love the leather wrapped wood steering wheel, wish the interior trim was real wood
Purchased As New
What is not to like? Great gas mileage, very quiet and people who ride in my RDV 1st time can't believe the smooth ride. Why in the world did Buick quit making this vehicle? I don't need or want a $45.000.00 Enclave. Buick is forcing me to go elsewhere for my next purchase. Tons of storage space. Very dependable. Not one problem in 4 yrs. of great service. Buick hit a home run with the Rendezvous!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles