2006 Buick Rendezvous User Reviews
FWD CX shown
- $6,826 - $7,876
- No trim specified for this review
- Extremely roomy, much storage, SUV has a nice look and feel
- When riding down the road without the radio, the plastic molding in the back crackles and pops.
I bought a 2006 Rendezvous 2WD. No particular bells or whistles on my model but I must say I really do enjoy driving this car. It has a great look and feel, very roomy especially for a tall "plump" guy like myself. Leg room is sufficient and plenty of storage. You could fit another car into the center console.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles