2007 Buick Rendezvous User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Good acceleration, great driving, Okay fuel economy, second row is comfortable
- Third row is okay for an SUV its size
Purchased As New
Its a great car if you think you are better than a minivan but dont want to spend the SUV price. Third row is okay for an SUV its size, no luggage space with third row up, Great if you only use the third row a few times a month for short trips with small kids. Everything is great
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles