2005 Buick Terraza User Reviews
CXL AWD shown
- $5,767 - $7,018
- No trim specified for this review
- CXL purchased has every amenity imaginable which I hope to learn and use before trading in.
- Too new to notice any cons. Somewhat too long, but great for luggage.
Unaware of the new models of cars, I fell in love with it first time I saw it. It is a luxury vehicle in every way but price compared to other luxury vans in same class, thanks also to employee discount and rebates, but overall, the comfort, esthetics, and clever technology makes a dream to own, cherish and a joy to take for a long drive to anywhere. Ideal for kids and rear passenger comfort, unlike anything I've owned in the past. I would pass it on to family before trading this one in. Thanks GM
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles