2006 Buick Terraza User Reviews
CX AWD shown
- $6,831 - $8,506
- No trim specified for this review
- smooth operation of driving instruments and controls
- center rear seat HARD, transmission has NO pickup, high center of gravity, no convex mirrors
This is the WORST vehicle I have ever tried to get into the back seat of from outside the vehicle. Center seat in rear is hard and uncomfortable. Plenty of cup holders though, if they could channel this creativity for cup holders into actuall function this may be a nice vehicle. Transmission has zero acceleration, it likes to run just shy of the red line RPMs and yet goes nowhere. If you have more then 3 passengers stay away from this vehicle. Get a Dodge!
7 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles