- $8,466 - $9,347
- No trim specified for this review
- DVD PLAYER,HEAD ROOM
- RIDE IS VERY ROUGH...NO LEG ROOM IN THE SECOND ROW...NO RELEASE LATCH FOR SLIDING DOORS..
ELECTRICAL DOORS GET JAMMED....WE HAVE BEEN IN THE DEALERSHIP SEVERAL TIMES TO GET THE DOORS FIXED WITH MOTOR REPLACEMENTS.FOR SOME REASON THEY GO BAD AFTER A WHILE..IT WOULD HELP IF THE DOORS HAD A LATCH TO RELEASE THE DOOR SO THAT WHEN THE MOTOR GOES OUT, YOU CAN MANUALLY CLOSE IT YOURSELF. AND THEY ALSO MAKE A LOT OF RATTLING NOISE AFTER A WHILE... OH AND THIS VEHICLE IS SO UNDER POWERED....!!!!!!!!!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles