2013 Cadillac ATS
2.0L Premium RWD shown
- $33,095 - $47,795
- $31,275 - $44,688
The 2013 ATS is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in 16 trims, ranging from the 2.5L Base RWD... read more to the 3.6L Premium AWD.
Upon introduction, the 2.5L Base RWD is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 202-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. The 3.6L Premium AWD is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 321-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
16 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Cadillac ATS
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Cadillac ATS also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Cadillac ATS
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Our secret shoppers learn that when you buy a Cadillac or Lincoln, you get a gift!
You'd think that treating yourself to a shiny new $42,000 upscale sedan would be enough of a gift. B...Read Full Review
Cadillac's CUE proves complicated controls are all about the implementation
Every time Consumer Reports complains about an overly complicated vehicle control system, like Cadil...Read Full Review
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
New Cadillac CUE infotainment system frustrates
Our newly tested Cadillac XTS is a wonderfully luxurious sedan, with a very spacious and well-appoin...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles