2013 Cadillac ATS User Reviews
2.0L Turbo Luxury AWD shown
- $33,095 - $47,795
- No trim specified for this review
- Great performance, supreme handling, great on gas.
- Road noise could be less.
Purchased As New
Runs Great, 3.6 Super Fast, Awesome Cornering and
Ride Stability. Auto Tracking Halogen Headlights are Great.
Cue system is user friendly and pairs automatically with my phone. Great voice recognition.
Reconfigurable Dash Display is a very nice option.
Powerful key Pod with Remote Start.
Heated steering wheel is nice, very soothing.
Great car all around for the price.
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Shows Off 2015 Escalade Interior
Only five more days until we get our first glimpse of the all-new Cadillac Escalade — making its w...Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will ma...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles