2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
- $63,600 - $63,600
The 2014 CTS-V Coupe is a 2-door, 4-passenger CSCL, available in one trim only, the RWD.
Upon... read more introduction, the CTS-V Coupe is equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V8, 556-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles