2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon
- $63,215 - $63,215
The 2013 CTS-V Sport Wagon is a 4-door, 5-passenger WL, available in one trim only, the RWD.
Upon... read more introduction, the CTS-V Sport Wagon is equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V8, 556-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles