2005 Cadillac CTS-V
The 2005 CTS-V is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, available in one trim only, the Sedan.
Upon... read more introduction, the CTS-V is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 400-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 CTS-V is a carryover from 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will ma...Read Full Review
Cadillac Shows Off 2015 Escalade Interior
Only five more days until we get our first glimpse of the all-new Cadillac Escalade — making its w...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles