2007 Cadillac CTS-V
The 2007 CTS-V is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, available in one trim only, the Sedan.
Upon... read more introduction, the CTS-V is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 400-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 CTS-V is a carryover from 2006.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
2014 Cadillac ELR, Is That You?
The upcoming 2014 Cadillac ELR is one green car that we are quite excited about. A luxury coupe with...Read Full Review
Does The Cadillac Escalade Really Need To Change?
The Cadillac Escalade is a large part of the reason that we even have luxury SUVs. The pickup-based ...Read Full Review
What’s in a Name? Some Advice for the Folks at Cadillac
It’s a comeback story worthy of a Rocky remake. I’m referring to the way that Cadillac has retur...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles