2007 Cadillac CTS
2.8L Sedan shown
- $10,160 - $10,839
The 2007 CTS is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in two trims, the 2.8L Sedan and the 3.6L Sedan.... read more
Upon introduction, the 2.8L Sedan is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The 3.6L Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2007 CTS is a carryover from 2006.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Cadillac CTS
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Unveils Convertible Hybrid Concept Car
Four-door features rear-hinged "suicide" doors, twin-turbocharged V-6 engine.Read Full Review
Cadillac Shows Off 2015 Escalade Interior
Only five more days until we get our first glimpse of the all-new Cadillac Escalade — making its w...Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will ma...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles