2007 Cadillac CTS
3.6L Sedan shown
- $12,723 - $13,138
The 2007 CTS is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in two trims, the 2.8L Sedan and the 3.6L Sedan.... read more
Upon introduction, the 2.8L Sedan is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The 3.6L Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2007 CTS is a carryover from 2006.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Cadillac CTS
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Our secret shoppers learn that when you buy a Cadillac or Lincoln, you get a gift!
You'd think that treating yourself to a shiny new $42,000 upscale sedan would be enough of a gift. B...Read Full Review
Cadillac's CUE proves complicated controls are all about the implementation
Every time Consumer Reports complains about an overly complicated vehicle control system, like Cadil...Read Full Review
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
New Cadillac CUE infotainment system frustrates
Our newly tested Cadillac XTS is a wonderfully luxurious sedan, with a very spacious and well-appoin...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles