2000 Cadillac DeVille
- $2,909 - $3,069
The 2000 DeVille is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger luxury sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Sedan... read more to the DTS. The 2000 DeVille's closest competitors include the Acura 3.5 RL, the Jaguar S-TYPE, and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
Upon introduction, the Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The DTS is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Cadillac DeVille
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Our secret shoppers learn that when you buy a Cadillac or Lincoln, you get a gift!
You'd think that treating yourself to a shiny new $42,000 upscale sedan would be enough of a gift. B...Read Full Review
Cadillac's CUE proves complicated controls are all about the implementation
Every time Consumer Reports complains about an overly complicated vehicle control system, like Cadil...Read Full Review
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
New Cadillac CUE infotainment system frustrates
Our newly tested Cadillac XTS is a wonderfully luxurious sedan, with a very spacious and well-appoin...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles