2001 Cadillac DeVille
The 2001 DeVille is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger luxury sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Sedan... read more to the DTS. The 2001 DeVille's closest competitors include the Lexus LS 430 and the Lincoln Town Car.
Upon introduction, the Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The DTS is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Cadillac DeVille
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles