2003 Cadillac DeVille User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- 28 mpg on the highway...super smooth ride...lots of power
- Have not been able to find one aspesct of this car that is disapointing
Purchased As Used
If you are looking for a car that will cruise the highways, with complete comfort, and challenge the the Japanese cars in fuel economy, the Deville DHS might be what your looking for. Very roomy inside the cabin, quiet-almost no wind or road noise, and a huge trunk space. I have driven my DHS for 40,000 miles and have enjoyed every moment .Looking forward to putting at least another 100,000 care free driving miles on my car. What more can I say... this car has got it all !
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles