2008 Cadillac DTS User Reviews
- $14,030 - $16,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Surprising fuel economy, So many features, quite
- It didn't come with a bar in the back seat.
1st tank I'm getting 22.5 mpg. Sound from radio is teriffic. Lack of sound from the car and cars around you. The feel when driving can't be better. The lights perform as well as possible.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will ma...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac Unveils Convertible Hybrid Concept Car
Four-door features rear-hinged "suicide" doors, twin-turbocharged V-6 engine.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles