2008 Cadillac DTS User Reviews
Luxury III shown
- $14,030 - $16,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Ample interior room, performance & handling good for a large car
- Build quality(quality control)is very poor, MPG is naturally low.
Car was in the shop for three days at less than 500 miles for a bad drive axle and CV joint. Again in the shop at 2000 miles for a bad Lane Departure Module(an option I don't need, but which I paid for because it was part of the "Platinum" package). Dealer did not offer a loaner car in either of these returns. Seems odd to spend $55K+ for a car and be left on foot because GM has poor build quality. This is the first American car I have purchased in 20 years and it will be the last!
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles