2008 Cadillac DTS User Reviews
Luxury III shown
- $14,030 - $16,400
- No trim specified for this review
- I HAVE A 2000 DEVILLE,AND I LOVE IT .i HAVE LOOKED TO TRADE IN BUT I CANT FIND ANYTHING THAT COMPARE
- i,M 39 SO I FEEL ITS TO BIG FOR ME,I HAVE HAD HER SINCE NEW ,BUT THE 2008 ARE JUST AS BIG TOO
THIS IS MY 3RD CADDI.MY FIRST 2 WERE STS,I TRY,D 05 FOR 2MTHS,AND I LIKED IT BUT I COULDNT GET USEDT TO THE NO KEY THING,MY HUSBAND DIDNT THINK IT HAD ENOUGH LEG ROOM FOR DRIVING,BUT HES BIGGER THAN ME.I TRULY COULD ENJOY THIS CAR PERFECT SIZE FOR ME ALSO.
4 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Shows Off 2015 Escalade Interior
Only five more days until we get our first glimpse of the all-new Cadillac Escalade — making its w...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles