2008 Cadillac DTS User Reviews
- $14,030 - $16,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looking car, fun to drive, Handling & braking are excellent. Great power & acceleration.
- Center console to small, Electrical poblems, navigation system is cheap
Car is very roomy and comfortable, quiet, I love the car. but, the navigation system is not up to standards. Struts had to be replaced.
Vehicle in shop to much. I drive 2006 DTS alot, do alot of traveling. The warranty is almost up. I don't get recall letters from GMC. The dealer is very helpful. I had to many small problems with the car. I hope all has been taking care of.
If you want a roomy, classy car with a good ride this is the one.
5 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles