2008 Cadillac DTS User Reviews
- $14,030 - $16,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looking car, fun to drive, Handling & braking are excellent. Great power & acceleration.
- Center console to small, Electrical poblems, navigation system is cheap
Car is very roomy and comfortable, quiet, I love the car. but, the navigation system is not up to standards. Struts had to be replaced.
Vehicle in shop to much. I drive 2006 DTS alot, do alot of traveling. The warranty is almost up. I don't get recall letters from GMC. The dealer is very helpful. I had to many small problems with the car. I hope all has been taking care of.
If you want a roomy, classy car with a good ride this is the one.
5 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles