2008 Cadillac DTS User Reviews
- $14,030 - $16,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride, creature comforts and room
- High depreciation hurts image and trade-in value
I have been driving Mercedes Benz (C 280 & E 320) and Lexus (RX 320) for the past ten years and have been satisfied overall. However, neither of them comes close to the ride and comfort I have with the DTS Luxury II. The qualily seems pretty good, but time and mileage will be the true test of that. If, in three years, it still rides and performs as good as it does now, I will never again buy foreign. I hope Cadillac continues to build the DTS.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles