2009 Cadillac DTS
There are 3 user reviews for the Performance trim shown below
- Well made with no factory defects, surprisingly good mileage.
- Doors seem a little difficult to close for people who ride with me. (I don't have any trouble.)
Purchased As New
This is my 3rd DTS and my last car was an STS-V. I like some of the sporty features of my old STS that are not present on my DTS (such as head-up instrumentation, which is not available on the DTS) However, I prefer the larger size which is more comfortable when people ride with me and the DTS just seems more safe and solid) The poor turning radius in my old DTS was vastly improved and is now equal to the STS - and about 10k less expensive! I would recommend this vehicle...read morehide
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The reveal of the old good Cadillac, good performance, outstanding ride, nice power, and it;s fast.
- Ride is magnificent with Magnetic Ride Control, Navigation, DVD and the sound system are awesome.
I own WHITE/GREY Cadillac DTS Performance, Six seats, special edition, Nice car for nice person. Warren Buffet drives Cadillac DTS. It is the best Cadillac, period!
8 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- comfort, no exterior noise, smooth, consistant ride,
- still looks lke your fathers cadillac, could have brought a little more sport
Looks and drives like the Classic Cadillac with new and improved features including sound system, braking, cornering, and comfort amenities
78 out of 118 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )