2010 Cadillac DTS User Reviews
- $20,168 - $25,794
- No trim specified for this review
- Quiet, huge interior, huge trunk, living room comfort, rear seat butt warmers, exceptional sound sys
- Boring color options - mostly shades of gray
Purchased As Used
Why would any sensible person buy any car other than this? It is huge, comfortable, quiet, powerful, out accelerates almost any car on the road, to the surprise of souped up pick-up drivers, inexpensive to buy, and inexpensive to operate. And, it keeps American workers in jobs, and keeps dollars in America. This is my 5th Cadillac, and it is head and shoulders - LITERALLY - above those tiny Japanese cars which are really nothing more than Nissans and Toyatas with a different badge. Any comparison of cabin size, trunk space and performance, the Cad wins. It's a shame more Americans don't trust their compatriots to make a good car. Cadillacs are the best.
15 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac Shows Off 2015 Escalade Interior
Only five more days until we get our first glimpse of the all-new Cadillac Escalade — making its w...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles