2002 Cadillac Eldorado
- $4,354 - $4,835
The 2002 Eldorado is a 2-door, 5-passenger luxury coupe, available in 3 trims, ranging from the ESC to the... read more ECS. The 2002 Eldorado's closest competitors include the Acura NSX, the Lotus Esprit V8, and the Porsche 911 Targa.
Upon introduction, the ESC is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The ECS is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2002 Eldorado is a carryover from 2001.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Cadillac Eldorado
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Our secret shoppers learn that when you buy a Cadillac or Lincoln, you get a gift!
You'd think that treating yourself to a shiny new $42,000 upscale sedan would be enough of a gift. B...Read Full Review
Cadillac's CUE proves complicated controls are all about the implementation
Every time Consumer Reports complains about an overly complicated vehicle control system, like Cadil...Read Full Review
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
New Cadillac CUE infotainment system frustrates
Our newly tested Cadillac XTS is a wonderfully luxurious sedan, with a very spacious and well-appoin...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles