2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV User Reviews
Platinum Edition shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Highest grade of luxury in this cadillac. I just got a new esv platinum and it takes time to adjust
- fuel economy is terrible. This car is better to drive on long roadtrips rather than around town,
Luxury is great better than the Merccedes Benz ML, or Lexus GX, etc. But if you don't have enough people to fill the seats, choose another SUV. This large car iwhen driving on roads in the mountains is hard to manuever, though the StabilTrack which is standard on all GM vechiles helps in other situations, and from tipping over.
18 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles