2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT
Sport Utility Truck shown
The 2003 Escalade EXT is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury pickup, available in one trim only, the Sport Utility... read more Truck. The 2003 Escalade EXT's closest competitor is the GMC Sierra Denali.
Upon introduction, the Escalade EXT is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 345-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Escalade EXT is a carryover from 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles