2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$23,373 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 6.2L V8, 16 valves, 403 hp @ 5700 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- not_listed mpg city / not_listed mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Luxury, versatility, abso...
- MPG, but hey, I new that ...
“I moved up from a F150. Wow! I'm in a whole different world now. Rides around town like I'm sitting in a sofa. Air condit...”more
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac Unveils Convertible Hybrid Concept Car
Four-door features rear-hinged "suicide" doors, twin-turbocharged V-6 engine.Read Full Review
Cadillac Shows Off 2015 Escalade Interior
Only five more days until we get our first glimpse of the all-new Cadillac Escalade — making its w...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles