2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT User Reviews
Sport Utility Truck shown
13 user reviews for this model
- Great Ride - Great Looking
- My truck has never passed a gas station that it hasn't liked
Purchased As New
The seating is a little hard - could be softer. I know, it's a truck, but it's still a Cadillac.
The panels that cover the bed are a real pain to take out and store if you want to use the back end.
No Bluetooth, just pay for On-Star forever.
Mileage - lolololololol
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- The best looking, best ride, has all the features you could ask for. The best
- Console is a little loose
This is my second EXT and I love it. It does fine on gas if you keep your foot out of that great engine. The power is super and much improved over my last EXT. I use all of the storage both in the bed and under and behind the rear seat. That is much better that standard pickup trucks.
24 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I Love every thing about my new Ext, It's me my stlye...
- It does not have a locking gas door...or locking gas top
It does not do well in the city for gas, But it's great on the highway best I have ever had before....
28 out of 29 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
Love It !!!!!!!!!!!! The Best Vehicle I have Ever Owned . I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a luxury truck. One of the best American Vehicles ever made..
22 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks great, very comfortable, lots of power-like an SUV corvette, nice amenities, love the truck.
- Fuel Economy, annoying sound from center console.
Make sure you have the wallet to support the gas consumption. Love the car though! Pulls my 5500lb. boat with ease. Great on trips!
15 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Comfortable Ride, looks even better when I got it, Have no regrets...
- Of course the GAS, but what other V8 truck isn't!
Well if your going to take the truck our for a long drive going somewhere your going to love this truck. BUT thinking putting something on the BED of the truck make sure its something that is not going to scratch it NOT LIKE THE GUY ON TOP OF ME WITH THE COMMENT THAT SAYS ITS COMPLETELY USELESS (THEN WHY DID YOU BUY IT)! I DON'T HAVE REGRETS....read morehide
17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Nice and quite, comfortable on long trips, best truck i have ever owned
- None, excellent vehicle
This Cadillac ext is by far the best and most comfortable vehilce I have ever owned or ridden in.
All my friends say "MAN" what a beautiful truck
This has the comfort,style, quiteness,convenitent storage and all the power you would ever need
23 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Luxuries are plentiful
- gas, fit and finish
I had a fully loaded 07 Avalanche, but I couldn't get over the Cadi. After driving the avalanche for 9 months and now having made the switch to the Cadi, I can definitely say there is a huge difference between the two vehicles. The Cadi is worth the difference in money. However, I did have to give up the true 4WD for AWD, but since I really only need AWD, it's no loss to me....read morehide
10 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- the truck is not the most superb truck out there well maybe it is...
- fuel eonomy
the truck is the only one that i wanted, i put custom rims on it so it's the truck is the one luxury truck that i would ever want so that explains everything about it.
10 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
2014 Cadillac ELR, Is That You?
The upcoming 2014 Cadillac ELR is one green car that we are quite excited about. A luxury coupe with...Read Full Review
Does The Cadillac Escalade Really Need To Change?
The Cadillac Escalade is a large part of the reason that we even have luxury SUVs. The pickup-based ...Read Full Review
What’s in a Name? Some Advice for the Folks at Cadillac
It’s a comeback story worthy of a Rocky remake. I’m referring to the way that Cadillac has retur...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles