2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$27,372 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 6.2L V8, 16 valves, 403 hp @ 5700 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- not_listed mpg city / not_listed mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Most comfortable, reliabl...
“I had an Avalanche first, but couldn't wait to trade it for the EXT. More towing power, more comfort, gas mileage isn't too bad for ...”more
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles