2005 Cadillac Escalade User Reviews
- $11,359 - $14,822
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent vehicle. For the size of the vehicle it easy to drive and manuever. Fully of luxuries.
- Only luxuriy missing is a remote start.
This vehicle is absolutely gorgeous and extremely comfortable. For such a large vehicle it is easy to drive and manuever in and out of parking spaces even parallel parking. I am truly satisfied with this vehicle and I would recommend it to anyone that would be interested in purchasing it, and would buy another one without thinking twice.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles