2013 Cadillac Escalade
Platinum Edition AWD shown
- $63,745 - $86,420
- $59,602 - $80,803
The 2013 Escalade is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger UL, available in 12 trims, ranging from the Standard 2WD... read more to the Hybrid Platinum Edition AWD.
Upon introduction, the Standard 2WD is equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V8, 403-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. The Hybrid Platinum Edition AWD is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 369-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Cadillac Escalade
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Cadillac Escalade also viewed these cars
$63,745 - $83,070
Compare these cars to the 2013 Cadillac Escalade
Most Viewed New Hybrids
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will ma...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles