2001 Cadillac Seville
SLS without TX7 [Discontinued] shown
- $3,177 - $3,655
The 2001 Seville is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the SLS without... read more TX7 [Discontinued] to the STS. The 2001 Seville's closest competitors include the Acura 3.5 RL, the Lexus GS 430, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the SLS without TX7 [Discontinued] is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The STS is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Cadillac Seville
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Unveils Convertible Hybrid Concept Car
Four-door features rear-hinged "suicide" doors, twin-turbocharged V-6 engine.Read Full Review
Cadillac Shows Off 2015 Escalade Interior
Only five more days until we get our first glimpse of the all-new Cadillac Escalade — making its w...Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will ma...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles