2011 Cadillac SRX
Luxury Collection shown
- $22,692 - $37,617
The 2011 SRX is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 9 trims, ranging from the Base to... read more the AWD Turbo Premium [Discontinued].
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 265-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The AWD Turbo Premium [Discontinued] is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, V6, 300-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2011 SRX is a carryover from 2010.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Cadillac SRX
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles