2013 Cadillac SRX User Reviews
Premium Collection FWD shown
- $37,330 - $50,730
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looking car and a nice ride.
- A little better fuel economy.
Purchased As New
This is probably one of the best cars I have even had. It's fun to drive. The Cue Information System is unbelievable. Another plus is the Cadillac dealership and sales people were very accommodating. I highly recommend this car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles