2007 Cadillac STS
- $11,906 - $14,111
The 2007 STS is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the V6 to the V8 Premium Luxury Performance.
Upon introduction, the V6 is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The V8 Premium Luxury Performance is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 320-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 STS is a carryover from 2006.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Cadillac STS
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles