2011 Cadillac STS User Reviews
V6 Luxury Sport shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- quieter than any vehicle in this class on concrete roads. handles quickly, easily, yet rides smooth
- my wife doesn't like the seats, but i have no problem, they still need broken in
Purchased As New
i tried out new cars until i was sick of it. when you consider the rebates, ins discounts for on star, very smooth, quiet ride and awsome handling making it a pleasure to drive and was my final decision maker. free total maintenance for many years to come. drop dead gorgeous paint job, styling really stands out. i've bought a lot of new cars in my life, however i have to say that the service department as well as the sales staff was the most courteous i have ever encountered, i mean they REALLY want you happy.! this was after the sale so i was quite surprised. a lot of benies for the buck. get all the rebates.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac Unveils Convertible Hybrid Concept Car
Four-door features rear-hinged "suicide" doors, twin-turbocharged V-6 engine.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles