2011 Cadillac STS User Reviews
V6 Luxury Sport shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Paint, engine, sensors, design, quality, interior, all bad, bad, bad.
Purchased As Used
How GM produced such a terrible car is a mystery. After 70,000 miles, the paint is pealing, the stitching in the leather interior is coming out, the check engine light comes on almost weekly with a new sensor gone bad, wiring problems are appearing, and the brake calipers and rotors have already been replaced. The car is worse than a Ford Taurus; it's a money pit. Avoid it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel: The Ultimate Cruising Machine
Back in the day, there was a clear line between sports cars, which were for young people (or guys go...Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
Cadillac Ciel pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles