2011 Cadillac STS User Reviews
V6 Luxury Package shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Paint, engine, sensors, design, quality, interior, all bad, bad, bad.
Purchased As Used
How GM produced such a terrible car is a mystery. After 70,000 miles, the paint is pealing, the stitching in the leather interior is coming out, the check engine light comes on almost weekly with a new sensor gone bad, wiring problems are appearing, and the brake calipers and rotors have already been replaced. The car is worse than a Ford Taurus; it's a money pit. Avoid it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles