Platinum Edition shown
- Its gorgeous. Love the way it turns into a convertible.
- the ride is a little rough
Purchased As Used
I had the the 300 c and I loved it, I was afraid to give it up but I had a choice, I took the xlr. I never see it on the the road. Everywhere I went there was always a 300c next to me and that bothered me a little bit.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic to drive. I saw it reviewed on the Top Gear program and bought one.
- Interior ambience needs to be upgraded a bit.
This car is a pure joy to drive. It is the most responsive car I have ever driven.
32 out of 54 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Out of all my Cars MY Bently And my Ferri and my MB Amg,The XLR-V is my favorite to drive
- BUt the olnly thing is that the roof is a litle to low for my head
I love the Speed And Performance and look of the car and the gas miles i get aroun 14 city and 26 highway.
65 out of 116 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- This car has everything, I've owned MB, BMW, Jags etc and this is the best car I've ever driven
- None so far
This is a great american sports car, looks great and is fun to drive. This car is a real head turner and very comfortable for both passenger and driver.
63 out of 115 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful car---and believe me. EVERYBODY thinks it's beautiful
- NOTHING major
Only two minor problem (1) the CD player---it jumps and becomes bumpy infrequently---but if I switch to another CD it's fine (even if I then switch back to the original CD) and (2) it's annoying to have the car talk to me when I accidentally hit some button that I don't intend to hit. There is not much practical storage space---but I have found I don't need the storage space I thought I needed (what I had in my Mercedes S430). I am not a speedaholic and have no idea what this car could do on the open road, but for me this is a great car----evey bit as fine as my Mercedes SL that I had from 95-02. Mileage is a little bit better than stated (15/24 stated). I LOVE THIS CAR---and trust me, it makes a statement. As you can tell, I am really happy I bought it.
P.S. I wish I could say that the chicks jump in, but at my age all I get are the older hens....read morehide
69 out of 117 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The car is fantastic ride. I love the bose radio, music on XM is awesome.
- I have to take it to the dearler for door latch problem and a couple of rattles in the doors.
Run flat tires cost $387 each. Take care of them! Make sure you use a soft cloth for cleaning the surface of the car. It will scratch easily.
61 out of 114 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy
- ride is too rough
have a beter speed the brake is sharp i love the car so much it also have a better colour
61 out of 120 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Decent on gas, Sharp, the ladies break their eyes for a look at the car
- Ride is too rough unless it's hot outside, More hp power is needed 550hp at least in all models
More hp power is needed 500-550hp 200 on the dash at least in all models of the XLR Better GPS/CD Player, a cleaning disk with the car, a special unit plays all DVD's only when in the park position. It need a massager for your back when in park position or under 40 mile an hour in drive. Need to have a 7 year full warranty with 160,000 mileage and free brakes pads & rotors like it compared BMW model. You are spending a lot the GMAC Division should put more to make the XLR value stand out to it's name of a class roaster and other cars. I own a 2004 XLR model now. Like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!...read morehide
59 out of 113 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- GREAT Apppearance. Comfort superior for a car with this performance.
- Gas milage Low
It is a eye-catcher. Great comfort with Sport. After owning one I'm having trouble thinking what could be next. The best car I hve owned
55 out of 117 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
Cadillac Sheds its Old Logo
Cadillac has come a long way in the last 15 years or so. The brand was once known for marketing over...Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles