2013 Cadillac XTS User Reviews
Luxury FWD shown
- $44,075 - $60,385
- No trim specified for this review
- great ride and handling with great fuel economy for a cadillac.
- phone button on steering wheel be useable with on star vs blue tooth only
Purchased As New
This is our 4th cadillac. 2 DTS's, 1 cts and the new xts. The handling can't be beat. The new CUE system is a marvel. Thanks forn the ipod that came with the car. It has tutorials that let you learn all about the CUE system which is really helpful. Love the carmel and black interior with red exterior color. Car is quiet and easy to drive. Love the warning systems for lane departure, and the way the drivers seat alerts you to hazards from any direction. The rear camera comes up on the CUE system and is far superior to the rear view mirror system on the CTS.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles