2013 Cadillac XTS User Reviews
Luxury FWD shown
- $44,075 - $60,385
- No trim specified for this review
- Best appointed Cadillac ever. Room and ride are very good
- can't figure how to save some settings
Purchased As New
Best of the 7 Cadillac's I have owned. Was also considering a Mercedes E but could not get leather and cooled seats. The XTS has everything that I wanted.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Cadillac XTS also viewed these cars
$44,600 - $69,095
Compare these cars to the 2013 Cadillac XTS
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Cadillac News & Articles
Cadillac XTS and Lincoln MKS reviews
Two big, opulent American sedans fall short of expectations.Read Full Review
Cadillac To Produce Electric Car
Cadillac has confirmed that it will produce an electric car.The 109-year-old company said it will m...Read Full Review
Cadillac Takes 'CUE' From Apple iPad
Cadillac is taking its “cue” from Apple and will build an iPad-like interface into its cars sta...Read Full Review
Cadillac ELR vs. BMW i3
Think of the ELR as Cadillac's new Corvette, a "halo" car that helps elevate the brand.Read Full Review
- More Cadillac News & Articles