1997 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Ext Cab
K1500 Fleet 8' shown
- $1,917 - $2,464
The 1997 1500 Pickup Ext Cab is a 2-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the C1500 Fleet 6.5 to the K1500 Fleet 8'.
Upon introduction, the C1500 Fleet 6.5 is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. The K1500 Fleet 8' is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V8, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Chevrolet Truck 1500 Pickup Ext Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.