1998 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
C2500 Ext 6.5' shown
- $1,483 - $1,969
The 1998 2500 Pickup is a 2-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 7 trims, ranging from the... read more C2500 Reg Cab to the K2500 Ext 8'.
Upon introduction, the C2500 Reg Cab is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V8, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The K2500 Ext 8' is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Chevrolet Truck 2500 Pickup
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.