1998 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
C3500 Ext Cab shown
- Not Available
The 1998 3500 Pickup is a 2-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging from the... read more C3500 Reg Cab to the K3500 Ext Cab.
Upon introduction, the C3500 Reg Cab is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The K3500 Ext Cab is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 250-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Chevrolet Truck 3500 Pickup
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.