2005 Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van User Reviews
Rear Wheel Drive shown
- Tows my 21 foot trailer up the hill to tahoe, and the disc brakes stop it great.
- The harmonic vibration in the rear end can be annoying, but can be fixed with weights
I put 300,000 miles on a 95 astro cargo van and have 25000 miles on a 2004, this time with every option. I don't know what I would do with out my astrovan. Put heat and sound reducing dynomat on the sheet metal interior. This keeps the temp and sound alot milder inside. The disc brakes are the best, For $20,000.00 its hard to beat!...read morehide
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.