2006 Chevrolet Avalanche User Reviews
2500 4WD shown
- $11,219 - $13,442
- No trim specified for this review
- interior seating good, engine runns good
- bad trans at 33k miles bad u-joint 35k broken front drive axle 40k
Purchased As New
In all I have owned over 30 new gm cars trucks etc This has got to be the worst one I have owned. My wifes drives as a everyday driver have 42k miles on it now. Blown trans at 35k rebuild still problems, u-joints/ drive axle snapped in half. Battery junk, rattles love the looks hate the truck won,t buy new for a Long time let someone else work out the bugs
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.