2006 Chevrolet Avalanche User Reviews
2500 4WD shown
- $11,219 - $13,442
- No trim specified for this review
- overall milage according to in dash computer total miles total gals used 24.24 mpg
- would like wider mirrors like my 2003 2500 crew cab with camper type
the 2006 4x4 LT is my first avalanche. all my life I had chevy trucks first one was a 1960 long bed stepside(verry ugly) 4x4. this is. the formost best I have ever owned out of 20 (12 new) chevy trucks. the comfort means more now that I am 50 years old . and put alot of miles on it 37,000 a year my wife has a Lexus RX-330 AWD and the ride is as good or better and as for cabin noise the Avalanche is quieter and more user friendly with the LT seating, Bose, heated seats and head rest DVD for the grandkids i will buy it again in a heartbeat as for fuel the trip comp says 18.50 mpg but the overall miles driven and gals used is 24.24 when i took del on the truck it had 2.7 miles and now has 34,760.5 miles my commute is 108 miles a day 5 days a week. I would rather drive in my avalanche than our Lexus and my Wife would rather drive it too. infact we commute 3 days togather and once in awhile she needs a car to pick up clients and thay all say what a nice comfortable ride and how quiet the truck is. she is now talking about getting a 07 LTZ she loves it and is spoiled by the avalanche(what have I done)
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,810 - $35,1700 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.