2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
LT2 4WD shown
- $14,521 - $19,109
The 2007 Avalanche is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 10 trims, ranging from the... read more LS 2WD to the LTZ 4WD.
Upon introduction, the LS 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 320-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The LTZ 4WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 310-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 11-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 Avalanche is redesigned for 2007.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Chevrolet Truck Avalanche
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.