2012 Chevrolet Avalanche User Reviews
LTZ 4WD shown
- $28,271 - $39,016
- No trim specified for this review
- That 2013 is the last year!
Purchased As New
I'm on my 4th Avalanche, presently contemplating purchasing
number 5. My2010 has close to 60,000 miles with no problems. Recently replaced tires, routine scheduled maintenance only was done. I change my own oil using Mobil 1, dealer does the rest. She's great in snow. Love the feel on the road. Have taken many trips. Gas mileage 20 mpg on highway. Don't think the engine going to 4 cylinders does much. My 2007 did as well with 8 fireing all the time.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.